Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cupid, Draw Back Your Bow...

HAPPY
VALENTINE'S
DAY!!!


I am normally 100% against this so-called "holiday" because
1) I've never had a good Valentine's Day, and 2) it's not a real holiday unless I have the day off work, which I do not.  


However.....

I did celebrate this year.

For starters, I bought myself two new dresses :)  Sure, they're the same dress in two different prints, but who's going to know that?  Besides the 10 people who are going to read this...  I'm a firm believer in treating yourself here and there.  It makes me feel better about myself, and I just flat out wanted to.  So, Happy Valentine's Day to me! 

But yesterday was really my "celebration."  A little less cliche to do it on a day that isn't really Valentine's Day...

I started the day sleeping in, which is always, always a good thing.  I had breakfast at Mel's, followed by an impromptu trip to Fairfield for a tour at the Jelly Belly Factory!  I hadn't been in YEARS, but I didn't recognize anything so it was like my first time all over again.

After that, we headed back to Vacaville to the Premium Outlets and did a little light shopping.  (Yes, "light" shopping.)  We finished up the day with dinner at Jalisco downtown, which was DELICIOUS, and then a movie on the couch.  Overall, my best Valentine's Day to date.  I have zero complaints and I wouldn't change anything about the day.

Who is my Valentine, you ask?  Who did I do all these activities with? 
Wouldn't you like to know... hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment