Friday, July 5, 2013

Summer Nights!!

Tonight, is perfect.  It's a cool 70 degrees, there's a light breeze, and "all you need is a light jacket."  Hopefully someone gets that reference.

Brandon treated me to a movie tonight, World War Z.  It was....interesting.  Overall, a great movie.  But I imagine I'll be having nightmares for a few days.  I'm still a child about scary movies.  I cover my eyes at the suspenseful parts, and I squeeze B's hand when something jumps out and scares me.  Luckily, he's strong and brave so he protects me.

After the movie we headed to The Fountains for the First Friday Street Fair. It was 9:30 by the time we got there, so things were wrapping up, but the weather was too perfect to NOT be outside.  And now we're home, enjoying our free HBO in the home we've built together.

It's nights like this that make me so grateful for everything I've worked for, and everything we have.  I've had a lot of really emotional moments lately, just feeling so blessed and full of love.  Aunt Flow is probably on her way. It's the only logical explanation.  Plus the fact that I really do feel this way, I'm just not usually so emotional about it.  

But these Summer nights make me excited for so many things!

The California State Fair
Bike rides at sunset
BBQ's
Rafting down the river
Freshly shaved legs, almost daily
Patio drinking
Daylight savings time
Camping
Our anniversary next week!!!

And we're already more than half way to Christmas!!  The holidays are only a few months away.  My birthday, Thanksgiving, Black Friday shopping, Christmas & New Years.  It'll be 2014 before we know it.  I'm obviously getting ahead of myself, but I'm a big ball of love right now, and I'm very excited.

All this excitement is making me hungry. Good night, God bless, and pay it forward. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment