Saturday, November 5, 2011

Chivalry is Back!!


Well, what do you know?!  Chivalry is NOT dead!!

I've seen a growing trend in gentlemanly activity recently, and I feel the need to take a moment to give credit where credit is due.  Last night there were an overwhelming number of men holding doors for people, pulling out chairs for women, and paying for drinks.  I'm sure some of you are thinking, "Well, duh. They're trying to get laid."  This really went beyond that though.  They were engaging in genuine conversation, showing real interest.  It was amazing.

For years I've thought that guys are all jerks and only after one thing.  Honestly, some of them still are.  But lately, I've noticed a significant change in the way men are treating women.  They're actually trying to "court" their love interests instead of going for the easy girls.  They're looking for something real.  Sorry to bust you out, guys, but you all seem to have a soft side.  Ladies like it, so show it off a little more.

Let me reiterate: ladies like it.  Whores won't care.  Just depends on what you're looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment