Monday, November 28, 2011

November Recap

Let's just take a moment to recap the month of November, shall we?  In no particular order...

1. Sold my wedding rings.
2. Got my name changed back.
3. Got a new roommate, whom I adore.
4. Had a great cake month.
5. Bought J. Klaus
6. I did my Trash The Dress photo shoot.
7. Thanksgiving with my family.
8. I got all my Christmas shopping done early.
9. I signed off on my house.
10. I turned 25.

Overall, I've had the most amazing month of my life.  Here are some pics to document it all <3 <3

Me & Joolia at Loree's Little Shack

Zach & Manuel (Bean) - These boys and I go back 5 years already!

My Brown Sugar. My Main Squeeze. <3

Cassie & Jason

The lovely Bpicks and myself

Hayley & Hilary!

Me & one of my beautiful brides, Christina <3

Me & Cass before The Park

Ashley & Kallie kisses are the best.

No one buys the "cow" because I give the milk away for free.

Emily, gorgeous as ever!

And Vicky.  My friend of over 20 years.  <3 you girl!!!


Thank you so much to everyone who came out and celebrated my birthday with me.  You all mean the world to me, and I can't fully express my gratitude.  I'm happy to know each and every one of you.

Now...I wonder what December has in store for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment