Monday, August 22, 2011

Trash the Dress



Two months from today I'm scheduled to do a "Trash the Dress" photo shoot with Melissa Babasin of Melissa Babasin Photography (www.melissababasinphotography.com).  I'm SO excited for this shoot for several reasons.

1. Melissa did my wedding pictures, so it's only appropriate that she do my divorce pictures too.
2. My wedding dress will fit me a lot better now that I've lost 25 lbs, and another 10 before then (before picture to the left).
3. Melissa's work is phenomenal.
4. I'm celebrating being done with a dead-end marriage.
5. It's not only going to be a trash-the-dress shoot, but also kind of a glamor shoot.
6. I'm going to use a few of the photos she takes as head shots for future auditions.

 By the time this photo shoot rolls around, I want to have lost the last 10 lbs and really toned up.  I've been working really hard on this, and I'm slowly but surely seeing a difference in my body.  It's amazing to see hard work pay off!

I'm very grateful to close friends and family who have helped me through the last 5-10 months (Steven, Donna, Monique, Lexie, Betty, Brandon, Trevor, and Megan, just to name a few).  It's been a long time since I've felt like myself, but I finally do.  And it's been long overdue.  I've been going out, reconnecting with old friends, making new ones, and loving every single minute of life that I'm LIVING.  No more watching from the stands.  It's time for me.

#motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment