Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New Directions

Welcome to my new blog! I was inspired to recreate one by Lisa Williams, and her charming new blog about her life as a mommy and housewife. I am neither of those things, but I AM going through a lot of personal changes, some good and some bad.

If you don't know what the changes are, ask me privately.

So now, I'm turning the page and going in a whole new direction with my life. Cliche, I know. But it's true. For those of you who know me well, you know that I aspire to be a wedding coordinator. First step: take a bridal consultant career diploma course. There's really no degree for this sort of thing, unless I go for Small Business Administration. But I despise school, so I'm going a different route.


After that, I'll get a business license and really start r o l l i n g ...


In local news,
I took my very first trip to Lake Tahoe this past weekend with two friends, Lexie & Damian. Yes, I've lived in Sacramento my entire life, and I had never been to Tahoe before. Lame. We engaged in all kinds of shenanigans, and I can't wait to do it all again!

Take a peek...

























No comments:

Post a Comment