Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Whale's Vagina

We all know what this means by now. Yes?


SAN DIEGO!!

Marina and I had such a great weekend visiting Jason and his friends. Friday we started off with a trip to the beach, and we all fell asleep.
Saturday morning we all got up early and hiked Cowles Mountain. It's 3 miles up and back, and I'm still sore from it all. The views were just amazing, even despite the layer of smog that was easily seen covering the city.
Saturday night we went to one of Jason's friend's houses and met a bunch of his friends, went out dancing, and had an overall amazing night.

Pictures were not taken that night, and for good reason.

Sunday we got up early and went to Brunch at Gringos, then shopped around a bit. I met an old friend, Will, for lunch and then had a lazy day while Jason went to work. Monday before I left, we went out to Ocean Beach and soaked in a little sunshine before I had to leave.

I'm definitely seeing another trip down in my near future. I had too much fun to not go back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment