Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Confession Wednesday

Today's confession: I'm a hypocrite and I feel very entitled when it comes to the right-of-way.

...for instance...

If you aren't using your blinker while you're changing lanes and turning, you better beLIEVE I am honking my horn, swearing, and giving you the bird from my car.
Then I don't use my blinker for the rest of the day.

And if someone is getting crazy with ME, thinking MY driving is bad (they'd be right), I do not care. I will slow down, and they will just have to wait for me.  I have a golf club in my car for a reason. Don't test me.

And all you losers who drive 65 mph in the fast lane can suck it!  You know who you are.
Then again, when I get in the fast lane and someone is tailgating me, I just slow down to piss them off. Hypocrisy 101.


Another example, was in Walmart yesterday.
I was walking through the isles rather rapidly, as I was on a lunch break and had a lot of errands to run in an hour.  Of course, all the old folks go to Walmart in the middle of the day, and they are the worst LOLLYGAGGERS ever.  They take their sweet time, and I got annoyed. So I very dramatically went around them and quickly walked to the checkstand.
If the roles had been reversed and someone were trying to go around me, I would have thought, "That little b**ch can just wait for me."

So you see, I am a hypocrite on the road, and it's in everyone's best interests to just stay far away from me when I'm driving. Also, don't drive like a bag of dicks.

Happy Hump Day! Carpe diem.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment