Thursday, October 4, 2012

It's officially FALL!!

Cue in Apple Hill, Ugg boots, sweaters and scarves.  This is, by far, my favorite season, and my favorite time of year.  Not only because my birthday is right around the corner, but also Thanksgiving, Black Friday sales, the beginning of Christmas, and tons of food!


Our first big fall outing of the year will be a trip to Apple Hill in a couple weeks.  I hate apple cider, but I love the smell of the orchards, the kids getting their faces painted, and all the wine tasting.  As a crafty gal myself, I also love to see all the craft booths and see what interesting and unique items people have for sale.  I'm also still a sucker for the ribbon headbands that little girls wear to feel like a princess.  I'll likely continue buying them every time I go to Apple Hill until I have a girl of my own to buy them for.

Stay tuned for pics from all of my adventures with Brandon throughout the holidays. <3 <3

Without a Facebook page, this is my only source of social media at the moment, aside from Instagram.  Follow me here, follow me on IG, or text me if you have my number.  

No comments:

Post a Comment