Monday, October 15, 2012

Manic Monday

Oh Monday, you - like many men (but not my man) - come too soon.  

It was a great weekend, from Thursday to Sunday.  We'll count it as a weekend because we kicked it off with some $5-doubles at R15.  Thursday was my younger brother's 21st birthday.  I can hardly believe it.  Months ago, I told him that I wanted to take him out and buy him his first legal drink.  So, that's exactly what I did.

It's only right that a girl buy's her baby brother his first legal drink.


And yes, we drank.   


And we drank some more.

Overall, it was a great evening.  Brandon was sweet enough to be our sober driver, but he came along to play pool and have dinner with us as well.  Happy Birthday, Trevor.  Enjoy your 21st year, and don't get into too much trouble.  DUI's are expensive.  Get to work, hungover or not.  We love you =)

Saturday morning we decided to get up early and take a spontaneous drive (that we'd be trying to plan and do for the last 2 weekends) to Dillon's Beach.  It was a gorgeous drive, a beautiful day, ideal weather, and the perfect company.

He's the love of my life. Cliche, but true.

Also the best kisser of my life. Can't lie.


Just showing off how awesome we are.  No biggie.

Adorable, right?  Wasn't even my idea.  He's just that cute.

Being even more awesome.


Saturday night we spent with friends, and Sunday we spent recovering from Saturday night with friends.  We had an amazing weekend; so fun and relaxing.  What more could a girl ask for?

Happy Monday.  May your week be swift and painless. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment