Monday, October 29, 2012

Manic Monday

And yet ANOTHER fantastic weekend has come and gone.  I had one of the best weekends ever, from Friday to Sunday.  Friday night we celebrated TWO birthdays downtown, for Jessica and Hayley.  We started with dinner and then dancing at District 30 and DiveBar.  It was a blast from beginning to end.  Here's some photo evidence!

ALL the beautiful ladies <3

Me & Hayley

My silly love butt

Clearly, we had been drinking at this point.

I miss my roomie! <3

My man knows how to get down.  Just sayin.

#goodTimes

I found a Chiver!!!!!

Photo Op! 

Apparently I was really excited to wash my hands.

In the spirit of Halloween...


I love this man. <3


Then SATURDAY night we went to Weimar for a Halloween party!  I was Pocahontas, and Brandon was a cowboy.  (It was a theme party.)  I ended up winning Sexiest Female Costume, and I even lasso'd a couple hostages.  Overall, an amazing night, with amazing people, on an amazing piece of property.

Reward:  $6,000,000

He caught him an injun. 


How. 

I got me a cowboy!!!  Yeeeee hawwww!!

Aaaaand sexiest female costume goes to.......
ME! 
 
Sunday was spent recovering.  Sleeping in, running a few errands, and watching a movie with the love of my life.  I have zero complaints about the last three days.  I had so much fun, and got to spend time with some of my very favorite people in the world.  I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween week!!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment