Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday Shoesday


It's Tuesday Shoesday! My favorite day of the whole week.  This past weekend I went out to Off Broadway Shoes in Natomas and found this gem on the Clearance shelf for........

...wait for it...

...$20!!

Yes, $19.97 + tax.  I couldn't believe it.  I would have bought another pair in a different color if they had my size, but apparently a women's size 8 is the most common shoe size. 

These are peep-toe, platform pumps made by Eva & Zoe.  You can also find them in a similar color (and a knock off brand) at Charming Charlie in the Fountains at the Galleria at Roseville, but for a higher price.  Off Broadway Shoes in Natomas has FOUR colors on clearance right now: a light pink, a light blue, black, and white.  They're all equally adorable, but seeing as how Fall is here, I opted for the darker color that matches more.

Stay tuned for another fabulous find next Tuesday Shoesday :)



No comments:

Post a Comment