Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday Confessional

Today I've decided to start blogging again, and for several reasons:

1. I'm so bored I could cry.
2. Sometimes I have a lot to say, and no one to say it to, so I have to "write it down."
3. A lot of people asked me why I stopped.
4. I feel like it.

I've also decided that, to get back into the swing of things, and to possibly gather more readers, I'm going to conduct a personal confessional. Feel free to judge. It's your God-given right and I can't stop you.  
So, here goes:

1. If we're FB friends, you already know that I wear my platform heels to make my male coworkers feel small and uncomfortable.  It's a daily joy in my life.
2. My entire life I've been singing, "Hold me closer, Tony Danza."  I've recently learned it's "Tiny Dancer."  I'll still probably sing Tony Danza.
3. The tops of my feet get hairy every now and then, and I have to shave them.  I feel like a hobbit.
4. I enjoy a lot of old-lady-like crafts. Sewing, knitting, crocheting, etc.  If I could find a knitting circle in Roseville, I'd totally join.
5. I absolutely hate talking on the phone. If you call me, I will not call you back.
6. I joke about not wanting kids right now, but I really do think I'd be a great mom.  
7. Cats are not real pets.  They are furniture ornaments.
8. When I sing alone, I really think I could quit my day job and win American Idol.  But I don't sing the same in public because I'm terrified people won't like it.  So I pretend to sing a different way.
9. I cheat on my diets almost every single time.  Some of the health food pictures I used to post in my fatter days were Google images.
10. Sometimes I say I don't know if I want to get married again. But I do.

So there it is. 10 secrets I can think of off the top of my head.  Some embarrassing, some just honest.  
There will be a LOT to blog about in the next couple of months, so stay tuned :)

1 comment: